The BSS138-7-F is an N-channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by ON Semiconductor. It is designed for low voltage, low current switching applications.
Here are some key features of the BSS138-7-F:
1. N-Channel MOSFET: The BSS138-7-F is an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET, which allows it to control the flow of current between the drain and source terminals.
2. Low Threshold Voltage: It has a low threshold voltage of typically 0.8V, making it suitable for low voltage applications.
3. Low On-Resistance: The on-resistance (Rds(on)) is typically 5 ohms, allowing for efficient conduction of current when the transistor is fully turned on.
4. Low Input Capacitance: The BSS138-7-F has a low input capacitance, enabling fast switching speeds and reducing switching losses.
5. SOT-23 Package: It is available in a small SOT-23 surface-mount package, which provides ease of use and compatibility with automated assembly processes.
The BSS138-7-F is commonly used in a wide range of applications such as battery-powered devices, level shifting, load switches, and general-purpose switching circuits.
It is recommended to refer to the datasheet and technical documentation provided by ON Semiconductor for detailed specifications, electrical characteristics, pinout information, recommended operating conditions, and other relevant information for the BSS138-7-F MOSFET.